Afternoon Tea - (and admission is free)
Between Monday and Friday, every day until the end of March, we're serving very special high teas, ideal for mums, dads, and younger children.
There's a tasty, tempting, tiered array of sandwiches, savouries and cakes for the grown-ups, and a perfect miniature version especially for the kids. All very dainty. All very refined.
What's even better is that when you book a high tea, you are admitted to Almond Valley absolutely FREE, and can take time to explore the site and meet the animals.
What's better still is that fives and unders can enjoy a camping adventure deep in the teddy bear woods; a warm, bear-infested corner the tearoom that will remain in place until the end of March. Bring along your own soft toy if you like - they eat for free....!
What's absolutely amazing is that you also have chance to win a FREE afternoon tea for two. Just like and share the afternoon tea competition post at the top of our facebook page, The winner will be picked at random from the list of shares at the end of February and messaged via facebook.
The Small Print
- Afternoon tea costs £9.95 per adult and £4.95 for each child, for a minimum of two people.
- Teas must be booked and paid for in advance by telephoning us on 01506 414957 during office hours
- Available between 2pm and 4pm, places are limited so book early
- Those booked for tea are admitted to Almond Valley free of charge
- The menu is executive chef Morag's choice of dainty sandwiches, savouries and cakes, plus tea, coffee, or juice. We'll do our best to cater for any special dietary requirements.
- This offer applies only between Monday and Friday until the end of March 2017