Fantastic Family Functions
Once everyone else has gone home, Almond Valley can be exclusively yours
Our new tearoom offers a premium venue for family celebrations such as birthdays, anniversaries, or any other family get-togethers in which children make up a large part of your guest list.
With many of the amenities of a hotel, but without many of the restrictions and formality, after-hour functions at Almond Valley also include access to indoor and outdoor play areas and many other attractions to entertain your younger guests.
You’ll also enjoy the privacy and exclusiveness of a private hire.
Our functions packages include:
- exclusive use of the tearoom, in which space may be cleared for games and entertainment (alternatively, on sunny evenings, food can be served al fresco on the terrace)
- access to a large area of the site which includes the soft play area, baby soft play, bouncy cow, adventure zone, picnic barn, the playmill playpark, and the terrace areas of the site.
- unrestricted use of the soft play area for the under 8's
- a choice of delicious hot or cold buffets, including special children's favourites
After-hours functions may start as early as 17.30 and continue to as late as 20.30. A minimum of 30 and a maximum of 100 guests can be accommodated. A facility fee of £250 is charged, which include staff to serve your food and oversee soft play. Catering options range from £8.00 per head and include:.
- A Fox's Feast (and cub's celebration) - A spread with special appeal to carnivores, with lots for the little ones to gnaw.
- A Rabbit's Repast (and kit's fiesta) - A spread for lovers of crisp fresh food, with plenty for the little nibblers
- A Badger's Banquet (and brocklet's beano) - A spread for those with a taste for the unusual, and for adventurous young omnivores.
The small print.
- Almond Valley offers a carefree child-friendly environment. We are not licensed to sell alcohol, and as children are the focus of the party, we would anticipate that consumption of alcohol would not play a big part in the festivities.
- We are unlikely to accept bookings for functions that are predominantly for adult guests A £100 deposit is payable on booking, which becomes non-refundable 14 days prior to the party date.
- The full balance due must be paid no less than 48 hours before the function.
- We do not hire out facilities for functions unless we also supply the catering. No additional food may be brought to the event, other than a celebration cake, or as otherwise previously agreed.
- The Morag's Meadow soft play in not suitable or available for those over 8 years old, normal age restrictions on other play facilities also remain in place.
- No access is permitted to the farm area, mill yard, or Charlesfield unless by special agreement.
- The site and car park must be cleared by 21.00
Interested? Give us a phone on 01506 414957 to check availability and discuss requirements